CLACKAMAS, Ore. (KOIN 6) — An early morning fire on Sunday at a self-storage business in Clackamas has been ruled an arson.
Clackamas firefighters responded to a self-storage business at 11485 SE 82nd after neighbors reported smelling smoke in the area around midnight. Crews were able to contain the blaze to two units.
The fire caused $35,000 in damage to the structure and $10,000 in damage to contents inside the units.
Oregon State Police are now leading the investigation.
Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to call the Clackamas Fire Prevention Office at 503.742.2660.