PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — Friday may have been the last day for voters to safely mail their ballots for Tuesday’s election, but ballots can still be dropped off in person at any of the state’s 24-hour drop sites before 8 p.m.
Ballots dropped off after 8 p.m. May 20 will not be tallied.
Listed below are all the Multnomah County 24-hour drop sites available.
Official 24-hour drop sites:
• A-Boy Supply: 7365 SW Barbur Blvd.
• Goodwill Store: 3134 N Lombard St.
• Gresham Branch Library: 385 NW Miller
• McDonald’s Restaurant: 2010 NE 39th Ave. (Box location: west side of Northeast 40th Avenue between Northeast Tillamook and Hancock streets)
• Midland Branch Library – 805 SE 122nd Ave.
• Multnomah County Elections: 1040 SE Morrison St.
• Pioneer Courthouse Square: 700 block of SW Broadway (next to Starbucks and across from Nordstrom)
• Albina: 3605 NE 15th Ave.
• Belmont: 1038 SE 39th Ave.
• Capitol Hill: 10723 SW Capitol Highway
• Central: 801 SW 10th Ave.
• Fairview-Columbia: 1520 NE Village St., Fairview
• Gregory Heights: 7921 NE Sandy Blvd.
• Gresham: 385 NW Miller St., Gresham
• Hillsdale: 1525 SW Sunset Blvd.
• Holgate: 7905 SE Holgate Blvd.
• Hollywood: 4040 NE Tillamook St.
• Kenton: 8226 N Denver Ave.
• Midland: 805 SE 122nd Ave.
• North Portland: 512 N Killingsworth St.
• Northwest: 2300 NW Thurman St.
• Rockwood: 17917 SE Stark St.
• Sellwood-Moreland: 7860 SE 13th Ave.
• St. Johns: 7510 N. Charleston Ave.
• Troutdale: 2451 SW Cherry Park Rd., Troutdale
• Woodstock: 6008 S.E. 49th Ave.
Tuesday’s election features several notable political battles and a controversial issue for Portland voters surrounding the future management of the city’s water supply.
For an extended look at those votes and more, click the vote image for our KOIN voter guide or click here for mobile users.