Vice President & General Manager, KOIN-TV, Portland, Oregon
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, and a diverse portfolio of web sites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens.
LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes. The Company’s digital media operations focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver performance-driven digital marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands. LIN Media is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “LIN”.
LIN Media’s KOIN TV station in Portland, OR has an opening for an experienced General Manager with extensive knowledge of sales, news, marketing, and promotions, in a multi-platform environment.
• Lead a fully functioning broadcast TV station, comprised of news, sales, promotions and marketing in a multiplatform environment.
• Design and deliver a competitive ratings and revenue growth strategy in the marketplace. Optimize core business opportunities in addition to new digital media platforms.
• Manage a diverse operational team of talented professionals.
• Identify opportunities to grow multi-platform content and distribution capabilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Proven leadership experience.
• Operational leadership experience in the broadcast industry preferred.
Fast-paced office environment. Must be able to change directions quickly. Must be able to juggle multiple tasks from multiple sources at one time. Will work on multiple projects simultaneiously in a fast paced office environment. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
LIN Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer