TACOMA, Wash. (KIRO) — Early Tuesday morning the Tacoma Fire Department was called to an apartment where a 24-year-old man was stuck in a chimney.
It happened in the 600 block of North J Street, in a house that had been converted into apartments.
The chimney was not in use and there was no access from the roof. Rescuers had to cut into the side of the chimney to gain access to the victim.
It is not clear how or why the man went into the chimney. He was rescued without injury and will not face any charges.