Pets die in Vancouver house fire

A two-alarm fire broke out at a house on 72nd Avenue at 142nd Street in Vancouver, July 20, 2013 (KOIN 6 News/Ellen Hansen)
A two-alarm fire broke out at a house on 72nd Avenue at 142nd Street in Vancouver, July 20, 2013 (KOIN 6 News/Ellen Hansen)

VANCOUVER, Wash. (KOIN) –House pets died in a two-alarm Vancouver house fire Saturday afternoon, but no one was injured.

The fire at the house on 72nd Avenue at 142nd Street may have started in the bathroom.

There is no cause for the fire at this time.

 

 

blog comments powered by Disqus